Recuperación De Inglés - Oraciones

 1.i allways go to the gym early in the morning

2. Im making My homework in My room

3. Yesterday i was in a park playing soccer with My friends

 4. I think that the test will be easy

 5. I am going to play a video game with My friends

6.should I study this night for the english test?

7. I can run very fast when I play soccer

8. Im corcerned about the lost of forest every day

9. I am worried about my studies, because I want to win them, so that I can playing with my friends

10. Im worried about the deteriorating of the envioremental

11.I am interested in planting some trees to help the environment

12. I'm good at playing soccer

13. I just starting classes in the gym, to gain muscle mass

14. I recently finishing a math exam

15. Yesterday I was at the bus stop, and I had to running so he wouldn't leave me

16. I love eating chocolate

17. I enjoy playing with my friends

18.I like to playing football

19. Would like to be better at swimming

20. I wanted to go to Santa Marta

21. I wanted to be able to help pick up trash from the ground

22. I need to recover English

23. It's possible to make a great presentation in the school

24. It's easy to get a good   score in the test if you study properly

25. It's time to go for a walk with my pet

26. it's necessary to clean my room, is very dirty

27. It's good to drink a lot of water

28. It is a mistake to cheat on an exem

29.it's better to be honest

30. It's wrong to believe everything people say

31. it´s good practice to wash my uniform when i arrive of the school

32. in my opinion global warming is everyone's problem

33. I really think that all the politicians in the country are corrupt

34. I think about someday getting to be recognized in football

35. According to the earthquake scale, Mexico's was 7.3 on the scale

36. I firmly believe that I will be great in life

37. I have no doubt that I am an excellent student

38.I agree that there are garbage collection campaigns

39. I dont agree with the government's policy on education

40. Estamos seguros de que el niño se cayó

41. We are sure it was not a goal

42. More and more species of animals are being reduced more and more, and that is  shifting  the world



Comentarios